Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Look at my BUMP!



I took these pictures last night. I am 15 weeks and 6 days pregnant now. Tomorrow I will start my 5th month! Look at that tummy!

I've been feeling movement for a couple of weeks now, but it was finally confirmed the other night. Danny and I were laying down for bed and he had his hand across my tummy. The baby kicked a couple of times and Danny even felt it. It was exciting! Now I feel it all the time, but a couple of times it has been really strong. Like yesterday I was drinking a really cold glass of water and after I would drink I would get a kick around my belly button. It's awesome. A lot of people ask what it feels like and the best way I can describe it is it feels like an uncontrollable muscle twitch. I'm sure it will be different once the baby gets bigger. Right now it's probably only about 4 inches long.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look at that bump!! I can definitely tell you are glowing in those pictures and it is obvious you are both really excited! It is really exciting! You will be a great mom!!