Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

So much progress!!

There has been so much going on that I haven't had time to update the site. 

India had her 6month appointment on Friday, February 20th. She got her shots and weighed in at 16lbs 10.5oz. That puts her in the 60th percentile for weight. She is only 25in long which puts her at 25th percentile for height. She's gonna be short like her mommy.

Other developements:
Other than finding her toes, India has been rolling onto her tummy from her back for a few weeks now and is really good at it. She is learning how to control her hand, arm and leg muscles. She puts her bottle in her mouth but doesn't know to hold it up for milk... I have to help her. She kicks like crazy when I'm trying to change her diaper and she likes to bounce around when she's sitting on our laps.

She'll be crawling very soon! Last night she pushed herself all the way across her blanket three or four times. She's not raising up onto her hands and knees yet, so her tummy is dragging, but she's getting around pretty good already. I recorded some of it but like everything else, once I get the camcorder out she stops doing whatever I'm trying to capture. :( Boo

Mommy and Daddy are doing good and love her so much. It's a joy to be around her and I miss her so much when we're apart. The highlight of my day is walking in to Nana's house and seeing the big smile on her face when she sees me.

Here are some cute pictures of India and her Daddy from the other night...





No comments: