Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

28 Week Appointment

Today was my 28 week appointment. No ultrasound this time and I saw a different doctor because my doctor is out of town. Everything is great. India's heartbeat was strong and the doctor's comment was "She has a HAPPY heartbeat". Since my last appointment (2 weeks) my tummy measurement jumped from 28cm to 31cm. Doc says that's alot, but I only gained 1lb, so it was all baby! That made me pretty happy. I can definitely tell that she's growing in there because I can barely bend over, and sleeping is getting very uncomfortable. 

So, the other night I had another (yes, I have them all the time) zombie dream. For those of you who don't know me that well, I'm scared of zombies. I'm thinking about getting a shirt made that says:

 

And maybe having "zombie killa II" printed on my belly bump area. I thought it would be funny.

Anyways, that's all for now. Maybe I'll have Danny take some belly pics of me tonight and I'll post them tomorrow. Ta-Ta for now!

No comments: