Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Sister and all her Babies!

My sister and all her babies will be arriving in Dallas tonight from SC. I'm so excited! I haven't seen my nieces in a very long time, and I haven't even met one of them! I hope they have a very safe flight, I can't wait to see them!!

I will be taking vacation all next week to spend time with them. I think we're going to go to the Ft. Worth Zoo one day, so stay tuned for some good pictures from that. We'll also be taking the kids to the lake house and taking them fishing for the first time. I hope they have fun!!

Also, my sister mentioned that she dyed my oldest niece's (Jorgey's) hair. She is so much like my sister and I when we were in high school. It will be great to spend some time with her and see the great personality that she's grown into.

Update on baby...
I bought some batteries last night for my portable CD player. I picked out a bunch of CDs and I'm going to put the headphones on my stomach while I'm working so I can play some good music for India throughout the day. So far I have Ronan Hardiman "Anthem", Purified "The Liquid Lounge"(a compilation CD), Yeke Yeke Mix CD, Arabic Groove, Celtic Trance, The Fifth Element Soundtrack, Mushroom Jazz, G. Gershwin "Rhapsody in Blue", John Mayer "Room for Squares", a nameless Belly Dancing CD, Celtic Flutes, Infusions, Enya "Paint the sky with Stars" and "Watermrk", Mozart "Musical Masterpieces", Vibrations "Music for balancing your Chakras", Elements "Music for Reiki healing", Om Shanti "Music for performing yoga", Wood Rhythms "Chanting Dance of the Native People",  Norah Jones "Come Away with Me", Aquaria "A Liquid Blue Trancescape" and finally, Rascal Flatts "Melt". 

I'm trying to give her a good variety but also keep it positive and stimulating. She listens to rock with me already on the drive home everyday, so I think I have everything covered pretty well.

Talk to you all again soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT??? NO GARTH BROOKS OR GEORGE STARIT?? WHAT ABOUT THE 'NSYNC OR THE BACKSTREET BOYS??? JK!! I thought you have choosen a good mix!

Love ya!
Amy