Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

30 Week Appointment

Well my doctor's back and I got to see her today. She measured my tummy and listened to India's heart beat (140's). Everything is normal. I didn't gain any weight since my last appointment, but she didn't say that it was good or bad, so I guess my weight is still normal too. Normal is GOOD!

So, last Thursday I was having a lot of braxton hicks contractions. It's a little much for me to be having at this stage of my pregnancy, but they eventually tapered off so everything is ok. I mention this because Thursday night I had an interesting dream.

My dream:
I looked down at my tummy and my baby girl was pressing her hand out and I could see the impression. I reached down and grabbed her hand and my stomach suddenly fell off! Nothing gross, just sort-of fell open from the top. Danny and I played with our baby girl for a little while, she was so cute and seemed so happy and sweet. Then, I said "OK, it's not time for you to be here yet" and then I leaned her back against my body and pulled my stomach back over her. And everything was normal again. 

It was really weird, but I think it was my body's way of telling me that everything is ok and that the contractions I was having weren't real. Pretty crazy, huh?

1 comment:

Amy said...

OK...so yea, WEIRD but I've heard that you have kooky dreams while pregnant. So there ya go. OOBER weird!