Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Braxton Hicks Contraction

I've had a couple of Braxton Hicks contractions over the last month, but this past Saturday was crazy. I had them pretty much all day long. My stomach would harden and stay like that for about a minute and then release. Then would do it again...off and on all day long. I've gotten them every day since, but they have gotten less frequent.  There's no pain or anything else that comes with the contractions, so I'm not too worried about it. It's just my body practicing (hopefully). India is still very active throughout the day and actually getting more active at night too. She's my little kung fu princess. I'll keep you updated on my situation. I go back to the doctor on July 2.

BTW, invitations to the baby shower should be going out this week!! The baby shower is for all of our close family and friends (not just the girls). It will be at my mom's house on Sunday, July 27th. My sister and my nieces and nephew are flying in from SC and we're going to have so much fun!! Can't wait!!

No comments: