Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Playing games...

Last night while I was waiting for Danny to come home I was sitting on the couch watching my stomach because India was being very active. So, once she calmed down a little, I decided to try and interact with her. I ran my finger down my stomach with a little bit of pressure and then would wait a few seconds. Then I did it again and India responded with a couple of kicks in the same spot. I went back and forth with her for about a half hour, each time she would kick in the same spot that I was pressing with my finger. Really cool. Then, when Danny got home, I did it for him and at first she didn't respond but after a couple of tries she did and it was so neat to see her pressing on my stomach and the coolest feeling in the world.  :)

No comments: