Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

We started working on the house and thanks to my mom and Shane, we're making some good progress. They have already helped us so much and we're really grateful. 

We're moving the office (that is currently in the second bedroom) to a different area of the house so we can make that room the baby's room. We might actually have everything moved out this week!! Then, Danny's parents are going to bring a painter in to paint the baby's room. It's going to be so cute! I'm getting really excited and anxious. Here is a picture of the nursery decor we picked out. We aren't going to do the pink walls, but the bedding and decorations are really cute.



My sister is planning a baby shower for me. Her and all her children will be coming July 16th-July 29th. The baby shower will be July 27th. I can't wait!! I miss my nieces and nephew!

Once we get the nursery painted and done I will post some pictures. Not sure how soon we're going to buy the crib, but hopefully soon.  :)

We have another ultrasound tomorrow AM, so I will probably have some new pictures to post, so check back tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: